Northwest Bass is a highly competitive bass fishing organization headquartered in Walla Walla Washington. We draw anglers from all over the Northwest and tournaments are held on popular waters throughout the region. Our events are run with the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
Northwest Bass, LLC
3025 Travel Plaza Way
Pasco, WA 99301
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5:30pm
Saturday 8am – 12pm
Sunday by appointment
Things to know…
- Northwest Bass is dedicated to providing our anglers with the best tournament format, biggest payouts in the Northwest and a route to the Bassmaster Classic.
- Northwest Bass will continue to qualify as a B.A.S.S. Bassmaster Team Championship tournament trail, offering our anglers a route to the prestigious Bassmaster Classic.
- Our core Team Circuit is comprised of three one-day qualifying tournaments and one two-day qualifying tournament, culminating in a two-day Championship event. Anglers compete throughout the season for cash payouts and merchandise, including a Vexus AVX 189 at our Championship in 2020. Teams must fish or buy-in (prior to the event) to all four qualifiers to be eligible to fish the Championship event.
- There are off-limits restrictions prior to each event. Please see the Official Rules for off-limits details.
- The payout schedule for Northwest Bass is again 80% of the tournament entry fee is paid out to one in five boats. 100% of the option fees are paid out.
- This year the boat sponsor for Northwest Bass is Vexus. The winners of the championship will win a Vexus AVX 189.